Starting to See Results


I think I am starting to feel a connection to working out regularly and being aware of what I should eat.  Notice, I didn’t say that I feel the connection to eating the right foods in the right portion sizes.  Because I am not all together there yet.  But I do understand that if I get it together, I could experience some greater success.  I am beginning to see the physical results of working out regularly.  It turns out that regularly for me has turned out to be 3 – 4 days a week for weights and cardio.  Daily, I am more cognizant that I feel better when I maintain the schedule that includes a workout with a trainer at the start of the week and a workout every other day on my own.  And now I am finding that I have to wear a belt with my pants again.  I am not seeing a lot of pounds dropping when I stand on the scale.  But I am noticing monthly that I have a lower BMI (less body fat).  And I have fewer jiggly spots.  I think I like seeing the physical changes and it makes it more motivating for me to keep going.

No comments: